Electric Breast Pump Pro
Pigeon Electric Breast Pump Pro has 28x comfort settings for easy control and monitoring, meaning you can find the perfect strength and speed to suit you more easily.
The LCD digital display enables you to quickly and easily control the speed and strength of the pump as well as to time the length of your session. 2 Phases of pumping - the 'Stimulation' phase prepares the breast and encourages let-down which helps avoid nipple pain and damage when you begin the 'Expression' phase, and ensures you pump efficiently.
Based on Pigeon’s breastfeeding research, the 3 factors that contribute to effective breastmilk expression are:
- Fit – how securely the ‘cup’ fits the breast
- Gentle Stimulation – 2 Phase pumping enables the preparation for milk ejection, ‘let-down’, then efficient pumping
- Expression – smooth and efficient ejection of milk
- Fit – The new Pigeon Breast Pumps come with 2 funnel sizes to suit the different needs of breastfeeding mothers, and the new Comfort ProperFIT™ flange is made of softer material and has a ‘wing’ to ensure a comfortable and secure fit. The close contact achieved stops air leakage to help improve milk extraction.
- Gentle Stimulation – The ‘Stimulation’ phase, a feature on all of the range, is essential for efficient let-down before breast milk expression. This is based on research of the natural sucking patterns of babies.
- Expression – The Electric Breast Pump Pro comes with 4 levels of speed and 7 levels of suction strength giving a possible 28 combinations for your maximum comfort and ideal pumping style. The easy to read and use Digital Display also has a Timer feature.
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
We offer free shipping for orders over $65 and charge a flat rate of $12.50 for all other domestic deliveries.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship outside of Australia at this time.
Please allow between 2 - 10 business days for delivery, depending on your location within Australia.
At Pigeon, we are happy to offer you a return for change of mind on most full price merchandise. The following change of mind timeframes apply:
Online (Australia): 14 days from date of delivery
Please note: all freight costs for online order are non-refundable for change of mind returns. Returns shipping, freight and handling will be at the expense of the consumer.
If an item is deemed faulty, a reply paid postage will be provided upon contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Change of Mind Returns:
Subject to the Consumer Guarantees outlined below, merchandise returned for change of mind within the above timeframes can be returned for an exchange or full refund subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of purchase is accompanied with the returned merchandise;
- The merchandise is unwashed, unused and in its original conditions with all packaging, instruction manuals and accessories in tact
- Is not a discontinued item or item that was reduced to clear.
- Is returned together with any free or bonus items that were provided with the item at the time of purchase.
An item will be deemed refundable once the item has been received back at Havenhall’s warehouse and properly assessed. Returns are at the accountability of the individual. It is advised to use a tracking number from Australia Post to minimise the risk of lost goods. Please allow 10-15 business days from the date of return; for delivery time, receiving, processing and postal return.