Milk Saver Pump (Manual Breast Pump)
Pigeon Milk Saver Pump has been designed to collect breast milk that may be released from one breast when the other is used to feed, ensuring no waste.
Use also as a manual pump to assist milk let down and/or express milk.
Unique flange shape for breast comfort, with a suction base to minimise risk of spill and a loop for lanyard attachment if desired.
- Collects breast milk that may be released from one breast when the other is used to feed, ensuring no waste
- Use also as a manual pump to assist in milk let down and/or express milk
- Flange shape for breast comfort
- Suction base to minimise risk of spill
- Budget friendly
Have Questions?Ask An Expert
We offer free shipping for orders over $65 and charge a flat rate of $12.50 for all other domestic deliveries.
Unfortunately we are unable to ship outside of Australia at this time.
Please allow between 2 - 10 business days for delivery, depending on your location within Australia.
At Pigeon, we are happy to offer you a return for change of mind on most full price merchandise. The following change of mind timeframes apply:
Online (Australia): 14 days from date of delivery
Please note: all freight costs for online order are non-refundable for change of mind returns. Returns shipping, freight and handling will be at the expense of the consumer.
If an item is deemed faulty, a reply paid postage will be provided upon contacting customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org
Change of Mind Returns:
Subject to the Consumer Guarantees outlined below, merchandise returned for change of mind within the above timeframes can be returned for an exchange or full refund subject to the following conditions:
- Proof of purchase is accompanied with the returned merchandise;
- The merchandise is unwashed, unused and in its original conditions with all packaging, instruction manuals and accessories in tact
- Is not a discontinued item or item that was reduced to clear.
- Is returned together with any free or bonus items that were provided with the item at the time of purchase.
An item will be deemed refundable once the item has been received back at Havenhall’s warehouse and properly assessed. Returns are at the accountability of the individual. It is advised to use a tracking number from Australia Post to minimise the risk of lost goods. Please allow 10-15 business days from the date of return; for delivery time, receiving, processing and postal return.