25 May Breastfeeding Accessories
Traditionally designed for breastfeeding mothers with inverted nipples, nipple pullers are also popular in helping every day breast feeders achieve a more efficient latch, by bring out the nipple prior to breastfeeding.
- An aid for successful breastfeeding, a Nipple Shield can help baby latch on when the nipple is sore or cracked.
- A shield can also help slow milk flow.
- Available in 1 size only.
Breastmilk Storage Bags 25s
- Pre-sterilised with gamma ray
- Convenient pour spout for easy transferral of breastmilk.
- Self standing bag for ease of use
- Can be stored flat in the freezer, taking up minimal space.
- Double zipper ensures no leakage